Uruguay Tourist Visa from Dubai
Dubai to Uruguay Tourist Visa-Uruguay Visit Visa for UAE Residents
Planning a trip to Uruguay from Dubai? Now you can apply for a tourist visa from Dubai with Go Kite Travel and Tours. With our expert guidance, you can apply for a tourist visa to Uruguay with a higher chance of getting the visa. If you wish to travel to Uruguay from the UAE, then you should submit a tourist visa application at a mission of Uruguay or a visa centre at least 15 days before travel. The processing time for a Uruguay visa is three to four working days and it may change based on nationality. Approved visas will be sent in the email within four working days. Most travellers need a Visa to enter Uruguay from Dubai except those who get a visa on arrival when travelling to Uruguay from Dubai.
Why visit Uruguay?
Uruguay, a country rich in cuisine and history is a perfect spot for your next destination. It has a vibrant climate that consists of cool breezes and sunny days. The country itself consists of mostly flatland so adventuring throughout the country is quite easy. Uruguay lies on the coastline which makes it the perfect beach spot to relax and its “Punta del Este” is one of the best beaches in the whole of South America and it consists of a variety of entertainment, the famous site of Los dedos and parties all night which will make your whole day worth it. The country also holds much historical Importance with structures dating back to the 18th century such as the Fortress of Santa Teresa, The Palacio Salvo, and many churches and Cathedrals. The city of Montevideo is a mixture of Arts, Sculptures, Palaces, and different people from all over the country. The city itself is the most famous spot in the country with its Site seeing for the days and the fueled nightlife, the city is a sight to see when the carnival comes. The best thing about the country is its cuisine and it is something to try. Uruguayans take their grilling very seriously and one of the best things to eat there is Asado which consists of a massive grill on which there are different kinds of meats and vegetables, the chivito is a special sandwich of the country and truly mesmerizing it is, corvine is a special fish of the country and Empanadas all of which makes Uruguay your next spot. Apply Uruguay visa for Dubai residents with Go Kite online and Explore Uruguay with your loved ones.
Documents required for Uruguay Tourist Visa from Dubai!
Below are the list of documents required for applying for a tourist visa to Uruguay from Dubai or any other part of the UAE. UAE residents who can submit the below listed docuemnts can apply for a tourist visa to Uruguay from Dubai.
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any
- Scanned recent colour photograph.
- Online Visa Application forms: completed and signed
- Personal Covering letter: explaining purpose of travel to the country
- Original Bank Statement: stamped & updated for last 3 months with bank seal
- Air tickets: proof of return flight tickets from and back to your home country
- Hotel reservation: proof of accommodation for your entire stay
- Travel Itinerary: day-wise plan outlining all elements of the trip
- Medical certificate
1. If Employed:
- NOC: with company seal providing approval for leave
- Salary Slips: of last 3 months
2.If Self Employed:
- Business Proof: Trade License
- NOC from partner
- Company Bank Statement: stamped & updated for last 6 months with bank seal