Tourist Visa to Seychelles
SEYCHELLES VISA REQUIREMENTS
Seychelles is a visa-free country, which means that there are no visa requirements for any persons wishing to travel except for passport holder from Kosovo as Seychelles does not recognized the State of Kosovo therefore entry will not be permitted. Although a visa is not required to enter Seychelles by other passport holders, visitors should nevertheless have in their possession a valid passport or other travel documents recognized by the government of Seychelles in order to gain entry.
The passport MUST be valid for the period of the intended stay until arrival back in the holder’s country of origin or residence.
A visitor’s permit is issue on arrival in Seychelles to travelers visiting for the purposes of holiday, business, visiting friends or family and who also meet the following criteria:
- is not a prohibited immigrant;
- is not a holder of a valid permit which entitles the holder to reside in Seychelles;
- holds a valid return ticket or ticket for onward travel for the duration of the visit;
- has confirmed accommodation; and,
- has sufficient funds for the duration of the stay. (minimum of US$150 or equivalent per day).
No one is permitted to enter into or exit from Seychelles except with the written authorization of the Ministry of Health.
Apply for your mandatory Health Travel Authorization to the Seychelles https://seychelles.govtas.com
For further information on any health requirement prior to visiting Seychelles kindly visit http://www.health.gov.sc