Slovenia Tourist Visa from Dubai
Dubai to Slovenia Tourist Visa- Slovenia Visit Visa for UAE Residents
Planning a trip to Slovenia from Dubai? Now you can apply for a tourist visa from Dubai with Go Kite Travel and Tours. With our expert guidance, you can apply for a tourist visa to Slovenia with a higher chance of getting the visa. If you wish to travel to Slovenia from the UAE, then you should submit a tourist visa application at a mission of Slovakia or a visa centre at least 15 days before travel.
Who can apply for a Slovenia Tourist Visa in the UAE?
Any person who is residing in any of the seven emirates of the UAE and who have a valid UAE residency (Minimum three months validity), and do not belong to any of the Schengen visa-exempt categories, Can apply for a tourist visa to Slovenia from Dubai or Abu Dhabi. If you belong to any of the below-listed countries you can apply for a tourist visa to Slovenia from Dubai.
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British subjects, subject to control, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, The Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Costa Rica, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican, Denmark, Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, North, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya Macao Special Administrative Region, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives Islands, Mali, Marshall Islands Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia, Fed. States, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Authority, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Russia Rwanda, Sao Tomé e Principe, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan Sri Lanka, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Surinam, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Slovenia tourist visa is issued for those who want to visit the country for Leisure purposes (Tourism purposes, or visiting your friends or family). The travellers who entered Slovenia on a tourist visa must not take up gainful employment during their stay and they should exceed the visa validity.
All tourist visa holders are not allowed to work or study in any part of Slovenia. Therefore, you must apply for a work permit or student visa or any other type of visa based on your intention of staying.
If you are holding a Tourist Visa (Schengen Visa) issued by Iceland, you can also travel to the below-listed Schengen countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Estonia, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia , Sweden, Spain and Switzerland.
General required documents for a Slovenia Tourist Visa Application:
Passport: Home country passport with a minimum of six months validity. The new passport should have a minimum of 3 blank pages and also should submit the old passport if any.
Application Form: Duly filled application form issued by the Embassy of Slovenia. Fully concluded in English and signed and dated by the applicant himself ( signed by both parents in case of minors, below the age of 18)
Valid UAE Residency: Emirates ID and Copy of the stamped residency visa (valid at least three months from the date of expiry of the requested visa / intended end of the journey)
- 1 passport copy of pages containing personal data
- 1 copy of the signature page (signed by the passport holder
- 1 copy of UAE residence permit/visa
- Copies of previous Schengen visa if any
For GCC Nationals- Copy of valid Emirates ID card
Personal Photograph: 2 recent colour photographs
- Two identical photos. Not older than six months.
- Photo size: 35x45mm.
- In colour. No black and white
- The Head should take 70-80% of the photo.
- Brightly coloured background. Light grey is suggested. No patterns.
- Facing the camera
- Neutral face expression
- Avoid uniforms or colours matching the background.
Personal Covering letter: Stating the intention of the travel and details of family members travelling are also recommended when applying for the Slovenia Tourist visa.
Proof of sufficient financial means:
- Six months original stamped and signed personal bank statement showing regular income, no deposits. Company owners can submit the bank statement of the company with a letter from the bank proving he is a signatory on this bank account.
- Bank statements should not be “credit card statements”. If not enough balance on the current account, The applicant can also submit the personal saving account (cash is not accepted as proof of funds).
- For retired persons: proof of pension or other regular income.
- Please highlight your regular income (salary, pension, etc…) on the bank statement.
Medical Insurance- Overseas Travel Insurance
Requirements: Your insurance should be valid for the entire period of the requested visa and all Schengen countries. Minimum coverage 30,000 € and repatriation. (Medical insurances of credit cards are not accepted).
Letter from local employer/sponsor (NOL)-NOC Letter from the Employer: The NOC should include name, postal address and telephone number of sponsor/company, with details about applicant’s working position, starting date of employment and salary and expected date to resume duties and purpose of travel. In the case of a partner, NOC should be obtained from other partners and Also valid trade license copy for the investor/partner of the company should be attached with the NOC.
In case of dependents- Sponsors valid passport copy and UAE residence visa to be attached with the cover letter.
If minors below the age of 18 (if applicable) – establishing legal parenthood: Copy of either birth certificate/proof of adoption/custody decree, if parents are divorced / death certificate of parent (The Slovenia Consulate may request to submit the original document at a later stage).
Documents, need to be translated into English. “Letter of consent” (Authorization of Minors) from parents, including passport copies and valid UAE residence visa copies of both parents/ legal guardians in case the children are travelling with others.
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Hotel Reservation
- Day wise travel plan (Itinerary)
Supporting Documents Needed for Slovenia Tourist Visa Application from Dubai
- If a company owner; Company Trade License Copy and if it is a partnership, NOC from the partner is also needed.
- If Student: School / College / Institute ID Card
- If Retired: Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
- If Minor: Birth Certificate; No Objection Certificate from the parent’s non-accompanying parent
- If Visiting friend or relative: Invitation letter; Inviter’s ID proof like Passport or Resident Permit, Address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill etc.
- If Sponsored: Sponsorship letter; Sponsor’s national ID proof or Resident permit, Updated bank statement of last 6 months,
- For Business Visa: Invitation letter from host Company stating the purpose of the trip, business details etc.