Mauritius Tourist Visa from Dubai
Planning a trip to Mauritius from Dubai? Now you can apply for a tourist visa from Dubai with Go Kite Travel and Tours. With our expert guidance, you can apply for a tourist visa to Mauritius with a higher chance of getting the visa. If you wish to travel to Mauritius from the UAE, then you should submit a tourist visa application at a mission of Mauritius or a visa centre at least 15 days before travel. The processing time for an Mauritius visa is three to four working days and it may change based on nationality. Approved visas will be sent in the email within four working days. Most travellers need a Visa to enter Mauritius from Dubai.
Mauritius Visa Requirements
- A valid passport, where the expiry date is beyond the intended period of stay.
- A valid return or onward ticket to the country of origin or residence.
- A confirmed booking for accommodation – for example, a booking at a hotel. If the person travelling is being sponsored by a Mauritian citizen, they will need to produce evidence of sponsorship, stating their name, address, profession, relationship, national identity card number and telephone number.
- Sufficient funds to meet the costs of stay (US$100 per night).
- A pledge not to engage in any profit-making activities.
- Duly filled and signed application forms are available at http://passport.govmu.org
- The following documents must be provided:
- Two recent passport-sized photographs;
- A photocopy of data pages within the traveler’s passport; and a photocopy of the residence/re-Entry visa with three months validity, where applicable.
- An average of five working days is required for processing applications and for a visa to be issued, provided all relevant documents are submitted.
Citizens of most countries do not need a visa or may obtain a visa on arrival to Mauritius for tourism purpose.