Latvia Tourist Visa from Dubai
Visit Visa to Latvia from Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Planning a trip to Latvia from Dubai? Now you can apply for a tourist visa from Dubai with Go Kite Travel and Tours. With our expert guidance, you can apply for a tourist visa to Latvia with a higher chance of getting the visa. If you wish to travel to Latvia from the UAE, then you should submit a tourist visa application at a mission of Latvia or a visa centre at least 15 days before travel. The processing time for an Latvia visa is three to four working days and it may change based on nationality. Approved visas will be sent in the email within four working days. Most travellers need a Visa to enter Latvia from Dubai.
Why visit Latvia?
Latvia has something for everyone, from large city sophistication to true rural warmth. In this Baltic jewel, you may explore old castles, hike through breathtaking landscapes, and relax on kilometers of beaches. Riga, Latvia’s capital features an astonishing collection of medieval buildings, colossal cathedrals, and cobblestone pathways. The many sunny squares dotted with beer gardens and street cafés that throb with the international cacophony of residents and visitors are the greatest. Latvia’s coastline is more than 300 miles (500 kilometers) long, with some of Europe’s most gorgeous, if not unusual, beaches. The Baltic shore is lined with quiet white sand beaches and eerily gorgeous pine trees. Take a trip in the woods to get close to the Latvian heart. Forests encompass over 45 percent of the nation and are home to a wide variety of animals, including lynx, beavers, and birds of prey. Emeri Nature Reserve, a wide stretch of woodland and bog near Jrmala, and Gauja National Park, northeast of Riga, are the ideal sites to stroll tree-dappled pathways. Leafy walkways go between the remnants of three castles and down the Gauja River from Sigulda, the gateway to Gauja. The cuisine scene in Latvia is inspired by surrounding nations such as Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Russia, Poland, Germany, and, of course, Latvia’s Baltic sisters – Lithuania and Estonia. Flavorful beef dishes, smoked and pickled fish, and pelmeni are popular on the Latvian menu (a tortellini-style meat dumpling). Seasonal harvests, such as wild mushrooms, berries, sorrel, and nettle, can lend particular styles and tastes.
General required documents for a LatviaTourist Visa Application:
Passport: Home country passport with a minimum of six months validity. The new passport should have a minimum of 3 blank pages and also should submit the old passport if any.
Application Form: Duly filled application form issued by the Embassy of Greenland. Fully concluded in English and signed and dated by the applicant himself (signed by both parents in case of minors, below the age of 18)
Valid UAE Residency: Emirates ID and Copy of the stamped residency visa (valid at least three months from the date of expiry of the requested visa / intended end of the journey)
Original Invitation declaration and photocopy, drawn up by a natural person declaring to provide accommodation and financial means for a period of stay of the applicant on the territory of the Republic of Greenland; The invitation has to be certified by a notary and the Migration Directorate of the Ministry of Interior in Paraguay
Hotel Reservation(s) covering the duration of trip
- 1 passport copy of pages containing personal data
- 1 copy of the signature page (signed by the passport holder
- 1 copy of UAE residence permit/visa
- Copies of previous Schengen visa if any
For GCC Nationals- Copy of valid Emirates ID card
Personal Photograph: 2 recent colour photographs
- Two identical photos. Not older than six months.
- Photo size: 35x45mm.
- In colour. No black and white
- The Head should take 70-80% of the photo.
- Brightly coloured background. Light grey is suggested. No patterns.
- Facing the camera
- Neutral face expression
- Avoid uniforms or colours matching the background.
Personal Covering letter: Stating the intention of the travel and details of family members travelling are also recommended when applying for the LatviaTourist visa.
Proof of sufficient financial means:
- Six months original stamped and signed personal bank statement showing regular income, no deposits. Company owners can submit the bank statement of the company with a letter from the bank proving he is a signatory on this bank account.
- Bank statements should not be “credit card statements”. If not enough balance on the current account, The applicant can also submit the personal saving account (cash is not accepted as proof of funds).
- For retired persons: proof of pension or other regular income.
- Please highlight your regular income (salary, pension, etc…) on the bank statement.
Medical Insurance- Overseas Travel Insurance
Requirements: Your insurance should be valid for the entire period of the requested visa.
Letter from local employer/sponsor (NOL)-NOC Letter from the Employer: The NOC should include name, postal address and telephone number of sponsor/company, with details about applicant’s working position, starting date of employment and salary and expected date to resume duties and purpose of travel. In the case of a partner, NOC should be obtained from other partners and Also valid trade license copy for the investor/partner of the company should be attached with the NOC.
In case of dependents- Sponsors valid passport copy and UAE residence visa to be attached with the cover letter.
If minors below the age of 18 (if applicable) – establishing legal parenthood: Copy of either birth certificate/proof of adoption/custody decree, if parents are divorced / death certificate of parent (The Slovenia Consulate may request to submit the original document at a later stage).
Documents, need to be translated into English. “Letter of consent” (Authorization of Minors) from parents, including passport copies and valid UAE residence visa copies of both parents/ legal guardians in case the children are travelling with others.
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Hotel Reservation
- Day wise travel plan (Itinerary)
Supporting Documents Needed for LatviaTourist Visa Application from Dubai
- If a company owner; Company Trade License Copy and if it is a partnership, NOC from the partner is also needed.
- If Student: School / College / Institute ID Card
- If Retired: Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
- If Minor: Birth Certificate; No Objection Certificate from the parent’s non-accompanying parent
- If Visiting friend or relative: Invitation letter; Inviter’s ID proof like Passport or Resident Permit, Address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill etc.
- If Sponsored: Sponsorship letter; Sponsor’s national ID proof or Resident permit, Updated bank statement of last 6 months,
- For Business Visa: Invitation letter from host Company stating the purpose of the trip, business details etc.