Planning a trip to Chile from Dubai? Now you can apply for a tourist visa from Dubai with Go Kite Travel and Tours. With our expert guidance, you can apply for a tourist visa to Chile with a higher chance of getting the visa. If you wish to travel to Chile from the UAE, then you should submit a tourist visa application at a mission of Chile or a visa centre at least 15 days before travel. The processing time for a Chile Visit Visa from Dubai is three to four working days and it may change based on nationality. Approved visas will be sent in the email within four working days. Most travellers need a Chile Visa from Dubai except those who get a visa on arrival when travelling to Chile from Dubai.
Is Chile on your vacation wish list? If it isn’t, it should be. No trip to South America is complete unless you see the continent’s longest and thinnest country. With so many flights to the continent passing via Santiago, Chile’s main city, there’s no reason not to include it in your itinerary. Chile’s length is 4300 kilometres, and its landscapes are incredibly diversified. There are stunning glacier fields, towering Andean mountains, snow-capped volcanoes, misty fjords, the lush green hills and dazzling lakes of such Lake District, thirst-inducing stretches of excellent Winelands, an unending coastline, and the world’s driest spot, the Atacama Desert. This journey merits special recognition. All you need is a nice pair of walking shoes and an appreciation for stunning features. Imagine yourself in the rare atmosphere of the Atacama Desert’s Moon and Mars Valleys, or on the vista-filled trails of La Campana National Park, a World Biosphere Reserve, or in any of Patagonia’s dozens of breathtaking national parks and reserves, with their colour-saturated mountains, lakes, and extraordinary natural landscape. Chile is brimming with delectable culinary delights. The cuisine is a fusion of indigenous and Spanish traditions, with a strong Peruvian influence. Because of its lengthy coastline, fresh fish is abundant everywhere you go. Pastel del choclo (corn pie), empanadas, the unbeatable hot dogs (try the Italiano and completo), chorillana (the ultimate bar food), and manjar (Chile’s version of dulce de leche) are among the must-tries. Head to the southern island of Chiloé for a very unique culinary experience.
You must attach the following Chile Tourist Visa requirements, which must be met before applying for Chile tourist visa from Dubai.
1. SAC form: Complete the form in SAC Ciudadanos indicating the reason for the trip.
2. Photograph: color photograph, 5×5 cm, passport size, with a white background, whose full face and front face are 3/4 of the photograph.
3. Passport: Passport personalization sheet.
In the case of Venezuelan nationals: Passport or identity card, valid or expired, granted as of 2013, by the provisions of Exempt Resolution No. 2,087, of April 18, 2019. Passports issued before 2013 , with or without extension, are NOT recognized as valid by our country.
4. Economic Accreditation: Documents that prove their economic means, that allow their permanence in the country, during the period of validity of their permit, as well as that of the people subject to their dependency who accompany them.
Said accreditation may be made by the following means:
– Bank card account statements, or salary or retirement settlements, or savings accounts, or time deposits. They don’t need to be all the documents mentioned, but those that the applicant has that demonstrate that he will effectively be solvent during his stay in Chile.
– The Consul may request additional records, such as vehicles and/or properties or usufruct of real estate.
5. Hotel/Lodging Reservation: that can be verified.
In general, for countries that do require a visa to Chile Tourist Visa Cost might range depending on factors such as the duration of stay and so on.