Bolivia Tourist Visa from Dubai
Dubai to Bolivia Tourist Visa-Bolivia Visit Visa for UAE Residents
Planning a trip to Bolivia from Dubai? Now you can apply for a tourist visa from Dubai with Go Kite Travel and Tours. With our expert guidance, you can apply for a tourist visa to Bolivia with a higher chance of getting the visa. If you wish to travel to Bolivia from the UAE, then you should submit a tourist visa application at a mission of Bolivia or a visa centre at least 15 days before travel. The processing time for a Bolivia visa is three to four working days and it may change based on nationality. Approved visas will be sent in the email within four working days. Most travellers need a Visa to enter Bolivia from Dubai except those who get a visa on arrival when travelling to Bolivia from Dubai.
Why visit Bolivia?
Bolivia, a truly out-of-the-world destination it is with its Glorious Mountains and its aesthetically pleasing salt range it will leave you star-struck. The Laguna Chilata and the Lllimani are the most glorious mountains in the country with their moderate heights, safe roads, and hiking trails. It is a perfect place to spend your day with a nice relaxing hike, good sites, and the cool breezes which blow on your face and give you the calmness of a hug. Bolivia also has one of the flattest places in the world, the Salt flats. The country is also home to hundreds of years old churches like the Basilica of Saint Francis and the National Mint of Bolivia. The Casa de Murillo and Glorieta Castle also site seers favorites as the Cathedral of Saint Sebastian. Bolivia is also home to the famous Singani drink which is a part of its cultural heritage. When talking about cuisine, the country is no stranger to grilling with its juicy Anticucho. It is filled with a variety of cuisines consisting of mouth-watering dishes like Cunape, Sajta de Pollo, the one-of-a-kind Arroz con queso, and its famous snack across other South American nations which is the Chicharron and often eaten Picante de Pollo. Bolivia is an adventure to be witnessed with the country having amazing foods, superb scenery, and the best experiences in South America.
Documents required for Bolivia Tourist Visa from Dubai, UAE
- Valid passport. It must have a validity of at least another six months and with at least two remaining pages for visa stickers.
- Printed Bolivia visa application form (Sworn Statement for Visa Application).
- Passport-size picture, with the following requirements: Dimensions: 3cm x 3cm or 2inch x 2inch
- For electronic picture:
- JPG format and a maximum of 150Kb
- White background
- Taken recently
- You must be staring ahead, and your entire face has to be visible
- You must have a neutral face expression
- You are not allowed to wear headgear (except for religious reasons) or eyeglasses that obstruct your eyes or your face
- If you wear headgear for religious reasons, make sure it does not cover your face.
Proof of accommodation in Bolivia:
- Hotel reservation or a letter of invitation from your host. In either case, the document must include the dates you will stay there.
- A copy of your flight ticket or travel itinerary.
- Proof of financial resources: A copy of your bank or credit card statements.
- Certificate of Yellow Fever vaccine.