Bhutan Tourist Visa from Dubai
Dubai to Bhutan Tourist Visa-Bhutan Visit Visa for UAE Residents
Planning a trip to Bhutan from Dubai? Now you can apply for a tourist visa from Dubai with Go Kite Travel and Tours. With our expert guidance, you can apply for a tourist visa to Bhutan with a higher chance of getting the visa. If you wish to travel to Malaysia from the UAE, then you should submit a tourist visa application at a mission of Bhutan or a visa centre at least 15 days before travel. The processing time for a Cambodia visa is three to four working days and it may change based on nationality. Most of the travellers need a Visa to enter Bhutan except the citizens of India, Bangladesh and Maldives.
Who can apply for a Bhutan Tourist Visa in the UAE?
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo Republic, DR Congo, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritanial, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea (DPRK), North Macedonia, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste (East Timor), Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
General Required Documents for Cambodia E-visa
- Home country passport with a minimum of six months validity beyond the date of your departure from Bhutan.
- Signed by bearer
- Your passport must not be older than 10 years (issued in the last 10 years)
- Passport should have at least one or two free “visa pages”
- Undamaged pictures securely affixed with/to passport
- A clear new photo (Should not be older than 6 months)
- It should have a frontal view of the face-covering 70-80% (32-26mm) of the photo.
- Photo should be in white background
- It should show clear facial features and eyes – not covered by hair or glasses frame.
- 3×4 size
3. When you arrive in Bhutan you must have the below-listed documents:
- Printed Cambodia E-visa
- Travel health insurance covering the duration of the stay
4. Travel Documents
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Hotel Reservation
- Day wise travel plan (Itinerary)