Bahamas Tourist Visa from Dubai
Dubai to Bahamas Tourist Visa-Bahamas Visit Visa for UAE Residents
Planning a trip to the Bahamas from Dubai? Now you can apply for a tourist visa from Dubai with Go Kite Travel and Tours. With our expert guidance, you can apply for a tourist visa to the Bahamas with a higher chance of getting the visa. If you wish to travel to the Bahamas from the UAE, then you should submit a tourist visa application at a mission of the Bahamas or a visa centre at least 15 days before travel. The processing time for a Bahamas visa is three to four working days and it may change based on nationality. Approved visas will be sent in the email within four working days. Most travellers need a Visa to enter the Bahamas from Dubai except those who get a visa on arrival when travelling to the Bahamas from Dubai.
Why Visit Bahamas?
The Bahamas are a collection of 700 distinct islands in the Atlantic Ocean that are breathtakingly beautiful. The Caribbean has so much to offer, from its vibrant culture to its diverse food options. Those who enjoy the beach should prioritize their next trip to the Bahamas. All year long, the forecast in the Bahamas is for bright skies and pleasant days, with only minor weather conditions in the middle of the year that may call for gloom, but it doesn’t last long. There is no optimal time of year to visit the Bahamas; it is ideal for a holiday year-round. Temperatures range from 68 to 79 degrees Fahrenheit (20 to 26 degrees Celsius) in the winter (December to April) and from 82 to 91 degrees Fahrenheit (May to November) (28 to 33 degrees Celsius). Despite being just about an hour from Miami and so situated directly in the Atlantic, the Bahamas have the spectacular sparkling seas that one may associate with the Caribbean. This water may be some of the purest in the world, so it’s no surprise that it’s a popular snorkelling and scuba diving destination. Perhaps more stunning than the ocean itself is what lies under it: the Bahamas are teeming with colourful marine life and a plethora of shipwrecks just waiting to be discovered. Bahamian food is a fusion of hot Caribbean flavours with South American cuisine. Local cuisine is primarily composed of seafood and shellfish. There are several options, ranging from five-star restaurants to diners and cafés where you can get a quick snack or anything in between. You must taste the lobster and conch while dining in the Bahamas. In the Bahamas, seafood is a popular delicacy, and conch is the island’s national dish.
Documents Required for Bahamas Tourist Visa
- Valid Passport – All visa applicants must be in possession of a valid passport, with more than 6 months remaining, and a return ticket.
- 2 passport photos on white background
- A job letter/business licence
- An original bank reference letter/statement
- Police report
- Hotel/Cruise itinerary
- Flight itinerary/ticket copy
- Copy of conference/invitation letter
- Copies of previously held visas
- Copy of Children’s Birth Certificate to prove parental relations
- Copy of a valid work permit (for Companies applying for a foreigner to take up employment in The Bahamas)
- All foreign marriage, birth, and death certificate submitted in support of a visa application must be legalised/Apostilled in the country of origin before submission
- Valid US visa (for Foreigners who wish to visit The Bahamas via cruise ship from the USA)