Planning a trip to Albania from Dubai? Now you can apply for a tourist visa from Dubai with Go Kite Travel and Tours. With our expert guidance, you can apply for a tourist visa to Albania with a higher chance of getting the visa. If you wish to travel to Albania from the UAE, then you should submit a tourist visa application at a mission of Albania or a visa centre at least 15 days before travel. The processing time for a Albania visit visa from Dubai is three to four working days and it may change based on nationality. Approved visas will be sent in the email within four working days. Most travellers need a Albania Visa from Dubai except those who get a visa on arrival when travelling to Albania from Dubai.
Albania is a tourist enigma and one of the few destinations that have yet to be explored. Despite its diminutive size, it demands your attention. Albania is a hidden gem on the European continent. After obtaining your Albania visa and landing in Albania, you will be captivated by the country’s stunning and untouched environment, Instagrammable scenery, clean and translucent sea, and kind people. This country’s beaches are most likely one of the highlights of the country’s “sights.” The Albanian beaches are among the greatest in Europe. Albania’s beaches are quite beautiful. There are sandy and pebble beaches. The Albanian Riviera is the country’s best seaside area. Moreover, Albania is rich in history, notably the UNESCO-listed cities of Berat and Gjirokaster, which include some of the most stunning Ottoman-era homes. Butrint, an ancient Greek and later Roman city, is another significant site. The Albanian Alps are ideal for trekking, and their peaks are stunning from every viewpoint. Hiking pathways are properly defined, so even if you only see a few shepherds on your trip to the peak, you’ll never get lost. Albanian food is delicious: byrek, pita, yogurt sauce, sandwiches, olives, and cheese. The country boasts one of the greatest street food scenes in Europe, but if you prefer to sit around a table, there are plenty of fantastic restaurants in Tirana, such as Padam, Mullixhiu, and Oda, to mention a few, that provide traditional and international cuisine, as well as vegetarian alternatives. We recommend that you try both street food and restaurants.
Below are the list of Albania Tourist visa requirements
1. Visa application form, completed by the applicant, which is available online free of charge (the application form is completed online during the application, is generated and downloaded by the sistem)
2. Proof of employment from their country of birth or country of residence. In case of this criteria not being met, the foreign citizen has to provide sufficient evidence that they will return to their country of birth or country of residence.
3. Photograph of the applicant, with dimensions 47 mm x 36 mm
4. Photocopy of the valid travel document
5. Statement according to the legal provisions, where the consent of the parent or legal guardian is expressed according to the legislation in force for the travel of the minor.
6. Documents showing a booking in an accommodation facility, according to the legislation on tourism or invitation from the person, natural or legal, where they will be accommodated
7. Documents showing that the applicant has sufficient financial means for living, both for the duration of the stay and for returning to a third country, in which he is safe to enter or which is able to enjoy such financial and legal means in the Republic of Albania, in accordance with the provisions of this decision
8. Round-trip ticket reservation document, or to certify the possibility of personal transport.
9. Residence permit more than 12 months, issued from the country of residence, with a validity period of at least 3 addition months than the duration period of the required visa.
In general, for countries that do require a visa to Albania Tourist Visa fee might range depending on factors such as the duration of stay and so on.