Dubai Transit Visa- 96 Hours Tourist Visa + Insurance
Planning for a short stopover in Dubai? get your 96 hours Dubai Transit visa online with Go Kite Tours. If you have a layover in Dubai for more than 08 hours, then you may need a UAE transit visa. This 96 hours Dubai stop over visa allows you to exit the airport and explore the city of Dubai. The city has a lot to see and explore from traditional Arabian market to modern mega shopping malls. Finest luxury hotels and resorts, thrilling theme parks, all kind of sea, land and air adventure sports. There is something for everyone in Dubai and especially if you are transiting with your family, then there is a lot to experience.
A 96 Hours Dubai transit visa is only obliged to allow the tourist visa holder to travel to a third country by taking a shorter period of stay in the United Arab Emirates. Similarly, 96 hours transit visa, allows you to stay in Dubai for at least four days. The 96 hours UAE transit visa comes with a validity of 30 days from the date of issue.
- Passport Copies- A clear copy of each visitor’s passport’s first and last pages.
- Photograph: Each visitor’s clear photograph, taken against a white background
- Passport Validity: Each visitors passport should have a validity of minimum 06 months
- Original Air Ticket: The visitor should submit the original tickets
How to Apply Dubai 96 hours Transit Visa Online with Go Kite Tours?
- Submit the above-mentioned documents along with your contact number and email address (send the documents to email@example.com)
- You will receive a confirmation via email /what’s app and a payment link to your email.
- Make a payment online using the payment link and confirm the same
- After receiving the payment your application will be submitted you will be updated about the application status. In normal cases, your visa will be approved and a copy of the same will be sent to your email ID within three working days. (It is better to apply for your transit visa one week before your travel dates)
- Processing Time: Up to 05 working days are needed to get your Transit Visa
- Stay Period: You can stay in Dubai for a maximum of Days.
- Validity: Your visa is valid for a period of a maximum of 30 days from the date of issue.
- Type of Entry: Single entry
At the Immigration :
Upon arrival you just need to submit the visa along with your passport copies and tickets copies, You may be asked about the accommodation details. The immigration office may also ask your intent of travel.
96 hours dubai transit visa fees :
In general, for countries that do require a visa to 96 hours Dubai transit visa fees might range depending on factors such as the duration of stay and so on.