The 8 Best Restaurants in Japan with Outdoor Seating
Japan is renowned for its delicious food in addition to its magnificent scenery and rich cultural heritage. You must sample the delicious fusion of Japanese cuisine with innovation when you travel to this fascinating country. And what better way to do that than by dining at some of the top restaurants with outdoor seating? Japan holiday packages from Dubai introduce you to outstanding restaurants where you may eat fine Japanese cuisine in the fresh air within picturesque settings.
8 Best Restaurants in Japan with Outdoor Seating
1. Sukiyabashi Jiro – Tokyo
- Why Visit: When travelling to Japan from Dubai, you should not miss to visit the globally renowned Sukiyabashi Jiro’s restaurant in Tokyo. This is your chance to go for a great dining experience which is served by master chefs who take years to perfect their skills of preparing sushi.
- Outdoor Seating: You can enjoy the tastes of raw fish and well-tamed rice while having al fresco dinner. Outside, there is a peaceful setting where you may enjoy this feast!
2. Kikunoi – Kyoto
- Why Visit: Kikunoi adds a lot of value to Kyoto that has rich culture background. Kaiski is a traditional form of kasai which is also known as “artistic” cooking.
- Outdoor Seating: The garden terrace of Kikunoi becomes a haven for relaxation. In fact, during your meal time, the environment will be luscious with multi-course menus exhibiting the finest of Japanese cuisine
3. Isshin – Osaka
- Why Visit: The right place to explore Osaka’s busy streets rich in delicious foods, Isshin will not disappoint its guests. It’s well-known for its yakitori (grilled chicken skewers) and a variety of sakes.
- Outdoor Seating: Skewers of grilled chicken, vegetables, etc., Isshin’s outdoor lively atmosphere lets one soak in energy from the city as one enjoys.
4. Zauo – Tokyo
- Why Visit: For a truly different dining experience, visit Zauo in Tokyo.< In this restaurant, you have an opportunity of fishing for yourself and the chef excellently prepares. A memorable, engaging encounter.
- Outdoor Seating: Sitting out among the breezes with fresh fish in a Japanese way is perhaps the best way to enjoy seafood at this restaurant’s outside location on the docks around the water’s edge.
5. Narisawa – Tokyo
- Why Visit: Narisawa is the fine piece of culinary art that takes the Japanese nature as an inexhaustible source of inspiration. This is why it has become known as one of Asia’s most reputable restaurants.
- Outdoor Seating: Narisawa’s outdoor terrace is an added serenity to the whole culinary experience. It is a great spot where they can relax and admire their artworks, with an emphasis on sustainability.
6. Kaze no Oka – Hokkaido
- Why Visit: Natural scenery of the Hokkaido and superior quality products. Kaza no Oka is a spectacular scene combined with farm restaurant that enables you to feel the soul of Hokkaido on all levels.
- Outdoor Seating: Kaze no Oka‘s outdoor seating area has beautiful panoramic views of the surrounding nature. Here, you can enjoy fresh seafood, vegetables harvested in seasons, and regional specialties.
7. Ryugin – Tokyo
- Why Visit: The Culinary Gem for Modern Interpretations of Traditional Japanese Cuisine is Ryugin in Tokyo. It is a blend between the conservation and modernization which have awarded it with many Michelin stars.
- Outdoor Seating: Away from busy city, there is the seating area of Ryugin’s garden. In this serene environment within an enchanting garden is where you will find various flavors all over.
8. Ippudo Ramen – Nationwide
- Why Visit: Ippudo Ramen is one of the biggest national chains with shops scattered all across the country. Eating ramen is an essentially Japanese thing you can not avoid.
- Outdoor Seating: Most of these branches have an outdoor section where you can drink hot soup directly from Ippudo bowl and smell delicious taste of Japanese ramen.
Discover the best of Japanese food at these eight outstanding restaurants featuring outdoor dining when you travel to Japan from Dubai. Start your journey with a memorable fish experience at Tokyo’s famed Sukiyabashi Jiro, and end up at Kikunoi in Kyoto for traditional kaiseki served on verdant garden terraces. Beer and delicious yakitori are served in the lively outdoor environment of Isshin in Osaka. Catch your own fish at Zauo in Tokyo for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Tokyo’s Narisawa will astound you with its creative menu served on a calm patio. Kaze no Oka, located in Hokkaido, offers farm-to-table cuisine together with expansive vistas. In a garden seating area, Ryugin, also located in Tokyo, combines innovation and tradition. Lastly, savour the classic Japanese ramen flavours at Ippudo, which is accessible all around the country.