United States of America (US)Tourist Visa from Dubai
Apply for US-United States of America Visit Visa from Dubai
Are you planning a visit to the US? Apply for a United States of America (US) Tourist or Visit visa online with Go Kite Tours. The experts in Dubai for processing the US Visit visas for the residents of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah.
The United States (America) is a diverse country, can be visited at any time of the year. America has a lot of beautiful places to see and experience. The country is filled with richness, stunning architecture, monuments, history and natural beauty. The US is one of the most preferred holiday destinations for travellers from around the world all year round.
Business or leisure? No matter whatever the reason to visit the US we can assist you in getting your US Tourist visa from UAE. Our Tourist visa experts have vast knowledge and experience in processing the US visit visa. Any nationalities with a valid residency issued by Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah or any other Emirates, can apply for a tourist visa to the US within the UAE.
All you need to know before applying for a visit visa to the US
The below-listed documents must be attached with the applications. Some of the supporting documents like a travel itinerary, return tickets, accommodation will be provided by our team. Some nationalities get an arrival visa when arriving in the US.
Visa-free countries: Bahamas, Canada, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Palau
Who can apply for an E-Visa to the United States of America? US Electronic System for Travel Authorization
Nationals of the following countries may apply for Tourist Visa E-Visa to the United States from Dubai. If the following nationals, whose main aim is to visit the United States of America is for leisure, sightseeing or tourism purposes. Can apply for a US Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) if they are arriving by air or sea and the Travellers can stay for up to 90 days in the USA.
Andorra, Denmark, Iceland, Lithuania, Portugal, Switzerland, Australia, Estonia, Ireland, Luxembourg, San Marino, Taiwan, Austria, Finland, Italy, , Malta,, Singapore, United Kingdom, Belgium, France, Japan, Monaco, Slovakia, Brunei, Germany, South Korea, Netherlands, Slovenia, Chile, Greece, Latvia, New Zealand, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Norway, Sweden.
Required Documents Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
1. Home Country Passport
Valid passport from a Visa Waiver Program country with a minimum six-month validity 2. Valid E-mail Address –
3. Home Address and Phone Number (Home country / residing country)
The following information also can be required:
Visitor aliases or other names (If Applicable). Visitor National ID or Personal ID number (If Applicable). Visitor Global Entry ID number (If Applicable). Visitor employer address and phone number (If Applicable). Visitor U.S. point of contact name, address, and phone (If Applicable)
Who Can apply for a US Tourist Visa -US Tourism & Visitor Visa (B-2) in the UAE
Nationals of the following countries may apply for US Tourism & Visitor Visa from Dubai with a valid UAE Residency. If the following nationals, whose main aim is to visit US leisure, sightseeing, visiting friends or family etc and has no intention for longer stay. The tourist visa validity is depending on your nationality, visas can be issued from a single entry (application) up to multiple/unlimited entries.
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British subjects, subject to control, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, The Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Costa Rica, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican, Denmark, Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, North, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya Macao Special Administrative Region, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives Islands, Mali, Marshall Islands Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia, Fed. States, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Authority, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Russia Rwanda, Sao Tomé e Principe, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan Sri Lanka, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Surinam, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Documents Required for a US Tourist Visa from Dubai (Or any other Emirates)
- Original Home Country Passport: A passport with six months validity and issued within 10 years. Should have a minimum of two blank pages (New and old passports must be submitted during the process)
- Valid UAE Residency- Should have a minimum of three months validity
- Original United Arab Emirates Resident Identity Card
- If a company owner; Company Trade License Copy and if it is a partnership, NOC from the partner is also needed.
- If an employee; no objection letter from the company stating the designation, employment starting date.
- Latest Monthly Bank Statement; Six-month bank statement (Original statement with bank seal and sign)
- If travelling with family; a Marriage certificate, Childbirth certificate, evidence of family members are also required.
- Physical Assets: It is better to provide evidence of assets like land or property.
- Confirmed hotel booking
- Travel Insurance covering the dates of travel
- Confirmed return flight ticket
Processing time for the US Tourism & Visitor Visa
United States of America (US)Tourist Visa processing takes 15 to 21 working days, the documents should be prepared and thoroughly checked before submitting (Go, Kite Visa experts will assist you in arranging the documents) (Due to the pandemic situation the visa appointments may take longer than normal- the normal waiting period is three to six months)
Key points to be noted when applying for a US tourist visa for UAE Residents.
- The complete visa process takes 15-21 working days once the essential documents are submitted. The UK consulate may ask for further details or other details, in such cases, the visa process may take longer time than normal.
- When applying for a child, all the child applicants need to submit their application either with the parent or any other person who will act as the legal guardian during the visit. If the children are travelling to the US with an elder other than their parents, a no-objection certificate signed by both parents should be submitted with the application.
- Home country passport should be less than 10 years old to qualify to apply for the US visit visa. This is one of the main criteria to apply for a US visa. If your passport is more than 10 years old your application will not be accepted. In such cases, you can apply for the renewal of your passport before applying.
- All the original passports must be submitted along with the applications and not everyone will be able to take out the passport during the processing. Some professionals like Pilots, cabin crews will be allowed to take their passports or with any exceptional consideration by the embassy. In case of any rejection from the US embassy, there will be no refund of the visa and service charges paid. Hence request you submit accurate documents as per the checklist.
- Once the application is submitted all the follow up must be done directly with the embassy, the contact details will be provided to you after applying. Travel insurance is mandatory to visit the US and the travel insurance covers unforeseen incidents like accidents, natural disasters emergency medical treatments etc. You can refer to the insurance policy copy for further details.
- You cannot visit Schengen countries with a US visit visa. The chance of getting a US visa for those applicants who hold a valid Schengen visa is high however you cannot enter the US with the same.