United Kingdom Visit Visa-UK Tourist Visa Application from Dubai
Apply for UK-United Kingdom Visit Visa from Dubai
Are you planning a visit to the UK? Apply for UK Tourist or Visit visa online with Go Kite Travels Dubai. The experts in Dubai for processing UK Visit visas for the residence of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah.
The UK is a diverse country, can be visited at any time of the year. The United Kingdom has a lot of beautiful places to see and experience. The country is filled with richness, stunning architecture, monuments, history and natural beauty. The UK is one of the most preferred holiday destinations for travellers from around the world all year round. The United Kingdom is also one of the best places to start a business it is recognised as the seventh-best country to start a business. And home to one of the top financial cities in the world ‘London’.
Business or leisure? No matter whatever the reason to visit the UK we can assist you in getting your UK Tourist visa from UAE. Our Tourist visa experts have vast knowledge and experience in processing the UK visit visa. Any nationalities with a valid residency issued by Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah or any other Emirates, can apply for a tourist visa to the UK within the UAE.
All you need to know before applying for a visit visa to the UK
The below-listed documents must be attached with the applications. Some of the supporting documents like a travel itinerary, return tickets, accommodation will be provided by our team.
Some nationalities get an arrival visa when arriving in the UK. Click here to see if you are eligible for an on arrival visit visa to the UK.
Click on the above link to see if you need to apply for a visit visa before travelling to the UK?
Certain passport holders are given an arrival visa to the UK. Are you holding a passport issued by the below-listed countries? If yes, then will get an on arrival visa to the UK and can stay for 90 Days.
Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Dominica, East Timor, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kiribati, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Micronesia, Namibia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Samoa, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Taiwan, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, United States Of America, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vatican City
All other nationalities need to apply for a tourist visa in advance before travel. Below listed are the documents required to apply for a tourist visa from Dubai, Abu Dhabi or any other part of the Emirates.
Documents Required for a UK Tourist Visa from Dubai (Or any other Emirates)
- Original Home Country Passport: A passport with six months validity and issued within 10 years. Should have a minimum of two blank pages (New and old passports must be submitted during the process)
- Valid UAE Residency- Should have a minimum of three months validity
- Original United Arab Emirates Resident Identity Card
- If a company owner; Company Trade License Copy and if it is a partnership, NOC from the partner is also needed.
- If an employee; no objection letter from the company stating the designation, employment starting date.
- Latest Monthly Bank Statement; Six-month bank statement (Original statement with bank seal and sign)
- If travelling with family; a Marriage certificate, Childbirth certificate, evidence of family members are also required.
- Physical Assets: It is better to provide evidence of assets like land or property.
- Confirmed hotel booking
- Travel Insurance covering the dates of travel
- Confirmed return flight ticket
Processing time for UK Tourist Visa
UK visa processing takes 15 to 21 working days, the documents should be prepared and thoroughly checked before submitting (Go, Kite Visa experts will assist you in arranging the documents)
Key points to be noted when applying for a UK tourist visa for UAE Residents.
- The complete visa process takes 15-21 working days once the essential documents are submitted. The UK consulate may ask for further details or other details, in such cases, the visa process may take longer time than normal.
- When applying for a child, all the child applicants need to submit their application either with the parent or any other person who will act as the legal guardian during the visit. If the children are travelling to the UK with an elder other than their parents, a no-objection certificate signed by both parents should be submitted with the application.
- Home country passport should be less than 10 years old to qualify to apply for the UK visit visa. This is one of the main criteria to apply for a UK visa. If your passport is more than 10 years old your application will not be accepted. In such cases, you can apply for the renewal of your passport before applying.
- All the original passports must be submitted along with the applications and not everyone will be able to take out the passport during the processing. Some professionals like Pilots, cabin crews will be allowed to take their passports or with any exceptional consideration by the embassy.
- In case of any rejection from the UK embassy, there will be no refund of the visa and service charges paid. Hence request you submit accurate documents as per the checklist.
- Once the application is submitted all the follow up must be done directly with the embassy, the contact details will be provided to you after applying.
- Travel insurance is mandatory to visit the UK and the travel insurance covers unforeseen incidents like accidents, natural disasters emergency medical treatments etc. You can refer to the insurance policy copy for further details.
- You cannot visit Schengen countries with a UK visit visa. The chance of getting a UK visa for those applicants who hold a valid Schengen visa is high however you cannot enter the UK with the same.