Spain Tourist Visa from Dubai
Dubai to Spain Tourist Visa- Spain Visit Visa for UAE Residents
Apply for Spain Tourist Visa from Dubai with Go Kite Tours. A country on Europe’s Iberian Peninsula, Spain is bordered to the west by Portugal; to the northeast, it borders France. Spain is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Europe region, millions of travellers visit Spain every month. Spain and Barcelona in particular have been popular vacation spots for the residents of Dubai. spectacular nature, engaging culture, and delicious food make Spain one of the most preferred holiday destinations among the residents of the UAE.
Spain has over 5,000 miles of coastline and thousands of beaches thus making it one of the most popular beach destinations in Europe. One of the main highlights of Spain is the delicious cuisine. Along with the traditional cuisines such as paella, seafood stew and chorizo, Spain’s vibrant cities offer up Michelin-starred restaurants and lively tapas bars. The vibrant cities like Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Seville etc are world-famous for their arts and culture scene, fantastic food, excellent museums and amazing shopping options, and active nightlife scenes.
Dubai to Spain
Now you can apply for a Spain short term tourist visa from Dubai. Dubai connects well with most of the cities in Spain. There are 100 direct and indirect flights connecting Dubai and Spain every week, with the journey taking 10 hrs 20 mins on average.
Who can apply for a Spain Tourist Visa in the UAE?
All the residents residing in any of the seven emirates of the UAE, who hold a valid UAE residency (Minimum three months validity), and do not belong to any of the Schengen visa-exempt categories, Can apply for a tourist visa to Spain from Dubai or Abu Dhabi. If you belong to any of the below-listed countries you can apply for a tourist visa to Spain.
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British subjects, subject to control, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, The Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Costa Rica, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, North, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya Macao Special Administrative Region, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives Islands, Mali, Marshall Islands Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia, Fed. States, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Authority, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Russia Rwanda, Sao Tomé e Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan Sri Lanka, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Surinam, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
The tourist visa is issued for those who want to visit the country for Leisure purposes (Tourism purposes, or visiting your friends or family). The travellers who entered Spain on a tourist visa must not take up gainful employment during their stay and they should exceed the visa validity.
All tourist visa holders are not allowed to work or study in any part of the Spain . Therefore, you must apply for a work permit or student visa or any other type of visa based on your intention of staying.
If you are holding a Tourist Visa (Schengen Visa) issued by Spain, then you are also allowed to travel to the below-listed Schengen countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, and Switzerland.
General required documents for a Spain Tourist Visa Application:
Passport: Home country passport with a minimum of six months validity. The new passport should have a minimum of 3 blank pages and also should submit the old passport if any.
Application Form: Duly filled application form issued by the Embassy of Spain. Fully concluded in English or Spanish and signed and dated by the applicant himself ( signed by both parents in case of minors, below the age of 18)
Valid UAE Residency: Emirates ID and Copy of the stamped residency visa (valid at least three months from the date of expiry of the requested visa / intended end of the journey)
- 1 passport copy of pages containing personal data
- 1 copy of the signature page (signed by the passport holder
- 1 copy of UAE residence permit/visa
- Copies of previous Schengen visa if any
For GCC Nationals- Copy of valid Emirates ID card
Personal Photograph: 2 recent colour photographs
- Two identical photos. Not older than six months.
- Photo size: 35x45mm.
- In colour. No black and white
- The Head should take 70-80% of the photo.
- Brightly coloured background. Light grey is suggested. No patterns.
- Facing the camera
- Neutral face expression
- Avoid uniforms or colours matching the background.
Personal Covering letter: Stating the intention of the travel and details of family members travelling are also recommended when applying for the Spain Tourist visa.
Proof of sufficient financial means:
- Six months original stamped and signed personal bank statement showing regular income, no deposits. Company owners can submit the bank statement of the company with a letter from the bank proving he is a signatory on this bank account.
- Bank statements should not be “credit card statements”. If not enough balance on the current account, The applicant can also submit the personal saving account (cash is not accepted as proof of funds).
- For retired persons: proof of pension or other regular income.
- Please highlight your regular income (salary, pension, etc…) on the bank statement.
Medical Insurance- Overseas Travel Insurance
Requirements: Your insurance should be valid for the entire period of the requested visa and for all Schengen countries. Minimum coverage 30,000 € and repatriation. (Medical insurances of credit cards are not accepted).
Letter from local employer/sponsor (NOL)-NOC Letter from the Employer: The Noc should include name, postal address and telephone number of sponsor/company, with details about applicant’s working position, starting date of employment and salary and expected date to resume duties and purpose of travel. In the case of a partner, NOC should be obtained from other partners and Also valid trade license copy for the investor/partner of the company should be attached with the NOC.
In case of dependents- Sponsors valid passport copy and UAE residence visa to be attached with the cover letter.
If minors below the age of 18 (if applicable) – establishing legal parenthood: Copy of either birth certificate/proof of adoption/custody decree, if parents are divorced / death certificate of parent (The Spanish Consulate may request to submit the original document at a later stage).
Documents, need to be translated into either Spanish or English. “Letter of consent” (Authorization of Minors) from parents, including passport copies and valid UAE residence visa copies of both parents/ legal guardians in case the children are travelling with others.
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Hotel Reservation
- Day wise travel plan (Itinerary)
Supporting Documents Needed for Spain Tourist Visa Application from Dubai
- If a company owner; Company Trade License Copy and if it is a partnership, NOC from the partner is also needed.
- If Student: School / College / Institute ID Card
- If Retired: Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
- If Minor: Birth Certificate; No Objection Certificate from the parent’s non-accompanying parent
- If Visiting friend or relative: Invitation letter; Inviter’s ID proof like Passport or Resident Permit, Address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill etc.
- If Sponsored: Sponsorship letter; Sponsor’s national ID proof or Resident permit, Updated bank statement of last 6 months,
- For Business Visa: Invitation letter from host Company stating the purpose of the trip, business details etc.