Morocco Tourist Visa from Dubai
Dubai to Morocco Tourist Visa-Morocco Visit Visa for UAE Residents
Planning a trip to Morocco from Dubai? Now you can apply for a tourist visa from Dubai with Go Kite Travel and Tours. With our expert guidance, you can apply for a tourist visa to Morocco with a higher chance of getting the visa. If you wish to travel to Morocco from the UAE, then you should submit a tourist visa application at a mission of Morocco or a visa centre at least 15 days before travel. The processing time for a Morocco visa is three to ten working days and it may change based on nationality.
Who can apply for a Morocco Tourist in the UAE?
Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Comoros, DR Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Korea (DPRK), North Macedonia, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste (East Timor), Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican, , Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Required Documents for Morocco Tourist Visa
01. Passport: Home country passport with a minimum of six months validity. The new passport should have a minimum of 3 blank pages and also should submit the old passport if any.
02. Application Form: Duly filled application form issued by the Embassy of Morocco. Fully concluded in English or Greek and signed and dated by the applicant himself ( signed by both parents in case of minors, below the age of 18)
03. Valid UAE Residency: Emirates ID and Copy of the stamped residency visa (valid at least three months from the date of expiry of the requested visa / intended end of the journey)
- 1 passport copy of pages containing personal data
- 1 copy of the signature page (signed by the passport holder
- 1 copy of UAE residence permit/visa
- Copies of previous Schengen visa if any
- For GCC Nationals- Copy of valid Emirates ID card
05. Personal Photograph: 2 recent colour photographs
- Two identical photos. Not older than six months.
- Photo size: 35x45mm.
- In colour. No black and white
- The Head should take 70-80% of the photo.
- Brightly coloured background. Light grey is suggested. No patterns.
- Facing the camera
- Neutral face expression
- Avoid uniforms or colours matching the background.
06. Medical Insurance- Overseas Travel Insurance
Requirements: Your insurance should be valid for the entire period of the requested visa and all Schengen countries. Minimum coverage 30,000 € (or equal amount USD) and repatriation. (Medical insurances of credit cards are not accepted).
07. Letter from local employer/sponsor (NOL)-NOC Letter from the Employer: The NOC should include name, postal address and telephone number of sponsor/company, with details about applicant’s working position, starting date of employment and salary and expected date to resume duties and purpose of travel. In the case of a partner, NOC should be obtained from other partners and Also valid trade license copy for the investor/partner of the company should be attached with the NOC.
In case of dependents- Sponsors valid passport copy and UAE residence visa to be attached with the cover letter.
If minors below the age of 18 (if applicable) – establishing legal parenthood: Copy of either birth certificate/proof of adoption/custody decree, if parents are divorced / death certificate of parent (The Spanish Consulate may request to submit the original document at a later stage).
Documents, need to be translated into English. “Letter of consent” (Authorization of Minors) from parents, including passport copies and valid UAE residence visa copies of both parents/ legal guardians in case the children are travelling with others.
08. Travel Documents:
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Hotel Reservation
- Day wise travel plan (Itinerary)
09. Proof of sufficient financial means:
- Three months original stamped and signed personal bank statement showing regular income, no deposits. Company owners can submit the bank statement ofthe company with a letter from the bank proving he is a signatory on this bank account.
- Bank statements should not be “credit card statements”. If not enough balance on the current account, The applicant can also submit the personal saving account (cash is not accepted as proof of funds).
- For retired persons: proof of pension or other regular income.
- Please highlight your regular income (salary, pension, etc…) on the bank statement.
10. Supporting Documents Needed for Greece Tourist Visa Application from Dubai
- If a company owner; Company Trade License Copy and if it is a partnership, NOC from the partner is also needed.
- If Student: School / College / Institute ID Card
- If Retired: Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
- If Minor: Birth Certificate; No Objection Certificate from the parent’s non-accompanying parent
- If Visiting friend or relative: Invitation letter; Inviter’s ID proof like Passport or Resident Permit, Address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill etc.
- If Sponsored: Sponsorship letter; Sponsor’s national ID proof or Resident permit, Updated bank statement of last 6 months,
- For Business Visa: Invitation letter from host Company stating the purpose of the trip, business details etc.
On arrival visa to Morocco for UAE Residents
The below listed nationalities will get an on arrival visa when travelling to Morocco from Dubai for leisure or short-term purposes.
Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.