Ghana Tourist Visa from Dubai
Dubai to Ghana Tourist Visa-Ghana Visit Visa for UAE Residents
Planning a trip to Ghana from Dubai? Now you can apply for a tourist visa from Dubai with Go Kite Travel and Tours. With our expert guidance, you can apply for a tourist visa to Ghana with a higher chance of getting the visa. If you wish to travel to Ghana from the UAE, then you should submit a tourist visa application at a mission of Ghana or a visa centre at least 15 days before travel. The processing time for a Ghana visa is three to four working days and it may change based on nationality. Approved visas will be sent in the email within four working days. Most travellers need a Visa to enter Ghana from Dubai.
Why Visit Ghana?
Ghana, the most peaceful African country is home to the most unique sites and wildlife situated in the nation. Where you will be enticed the moment you land. This amazing country with its vibrant culturally rich tribes will captivate your soul. Ever wondered where all Hollywood movies are made when they show Africa? Well, indeed the answer is Ghana. The country is home to a variety of species of animal which are a main attraction of Ghana, and the wildlife is preserved in the countless National Parks located there. The dense forests of Ghana consist of its national pride which is its local tribes and the animals that live there. Ghana has also much historical importance with many forts from the British invasions of 1673 and many museums where lie rich history of the country. The country is enriched with gold and many resources so there were many invasions in the past and many invaders left their structures like the Cape coast castle, Elmina castle, etc. which represent the past struggles of the people. The country also has beautiful lakes like Lake Volta, gardens, many old mosques, and above all, the Kintampo and Wli waterfalls that will fulfill your inner traveler with their beauty. Ghana is divided into many regions, and each region has its importance, history, and culture they will provide you with a variety of it, and each celebrates its festivals in its way which is a heart-catching experience as you see the diversity and appreciate the beauty of every single one of it.
General Documents required to apply for a tourist visa to Ghana from Dubai
- Fully completed in CAPITAL LETTERS in English.
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs (taken not more than three (3) to the time of application).
- A return ticket or a flight confirmation print-out from an acknowledged Travel Agency.
- All visa applicants must submit No Objection Letter from their Company.
- Business visa(s) must have invitation letter from Ghana.
- Tourist visa(s) must have hotel booking from Ghana.
- Should be of UAE nationality or be officially resident in the UAE.
- Should have a valid passport with expiry date of at least six (6) months from the date of application for visa.
- Should submit – one set of Application Forms (In Duplicate).
- Should submit their Original passport.
- Photocopy of passport page and U.A.E resident visa page.