Canada Tourist Visa from Dubai
Visit Visa to Canada for UAE Residents – Now Apply for a Canada Tourist visa from Dubai
Apply for Canada Tourist Visa from Dubai with Go Kite Tours for a quick and with great chances of approval (provided that the applicant meet the Canada Tourist visa requirement). Dubai is the most popular tourist destination and trade hub in the middle east. Dubai welcomes people from around the world and people comes here to find a better life. Popularity Dubai has in tourism and trade makes it easy to apply for visit visas for countries across the world. The residents of UAE and Dubai can apply for a tourist or business visa to Canada.
Who can apply for a Canadian tourist visa from Dubai (or any other part of the UAE)
Similar to Schengen, most of the residents of the UAE need a visa to enter Canada from Dubai. UAE residents or Nationals with valid passports and who met the requirements can apply for a Tourist visa to Canada. The requirement for a Canada visa is depending on your nationality.
UAE residents from the following countries can apply for a Canada visit visa from Dubai or any other part of the UAE.
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British subjects, subject to control, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, The central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Costa Rica, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, North, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya Macao Special Administrative Region, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives Islands, Mali, Marshall Islands Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia, Fed. States, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Authority, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Russia Rwanda, Sao Tomé e Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan Sri Lanka, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Surinam, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Are you a citizen of the above-mentioned countries? Then you can apply for a Canada Tourist visa from Dubai (Provided you are a resident of UAE with minimum validity)
What is a Canadian Tourist visa or Visit Visa?
The tourist visa issued by Canada is for travellers who are planning a vacation in Canada or those who want to visit family and friends living in Canada. The documents may vary based on your intention of visiting Canada. If you are planning to visit Canada for business or any other official purposes, You can apply for a Canada Business visa.
Documents Required for a Canadian Tourist Visa
Below given the most common or basic documents you needed to apply for a Tourist Visa to Canada from Dubai.
- Original Home Country Passport: A passport with six months validity and issued within 10 years. Should have a minimum of two blank pages (New and old passports must be submitted during the process)
- Valid UAE Residency– you need to have a residency visa with a minimum of three months validity to be eligible for a visit visa to Canada from Dubai.
- Original United Arab Emirates Resident Identity Card
- If a company owner; Company Trade License Copy and if it is a partnership, NOC from the partner is also needed. (The NOC should be addressed to the Canadian Embassy)
- If an employee; no objection letter from the company stating the designation, employment starting date. (The NOC should be addressed to the Canadian Embassy)
- Latest Monthly Bank Statement; Six-month bank statement (Original statement with bank seal and sign)
- If travelling with family; a Marriage certificate, Childbirth certificate, evidence of family members are also required.
- Invitation Letter: The embassy may also ask you to submit an invitation letter from friends or relatives from Canada. The invitation letter is mandatory for a Business visa.
- Confirmed hotel booking
- Travel Insurance covering the dates of travel
- Confirmed return flight ticket