Bulgaria Tourist Visa from Dubai
Dubai to Bulgaria Tourist Visa-Bulgaria Visit Visa for UAE Residents
Planning a trip to Bulgaria from Dubai? Now you can apply for a tourist visa from Dubai with Go Kite Travel and Tours. With our expert guidance, you can apply for a tourist visa to Bulgaria with a higher chance of getting the visa. If you wish to travel to Bulgaria from the UAE, then you should submit a tourist visa application at a mission of Bulgaria or a visa centre at least 15 days before travel. The processing time for a Bulgaria visa is three to four working days and it may change based on nationality. Approved visas will be sent in the email within four working days. Most travellers need a Visa to enter Bulgaria from Dubai except those who get a visa on arrival when travelling to Bulgaria from Dubai.
Why Visit Bulgaria?
Bulgaria, the oldest country in Europe has a diverse occupancy with people from different cultures and religions living with each other. It has many historical structures, delicious food, and amazing scenery. The country’s scenery consists of a combination of Mountainous regions, and the coastal line of the Black sea that serves as an awesome beach, rivers, and lakes. The Alexandra Nevsky Cathedral is a sight to see with its majestic styling of the Golden Dome and the Green roofs. The village of Krushuna holds a fantastic waterfall known as the Krushana Waterfalls with easy access for tourists, it is a heartwarming place to spend a day. The Buzludzah Monument and the Thracian Tomb of Sveshtari are important structures for the country’s representation of its cultural disparity and its past, the Tsarevets Fortress is a symbol of the country’s glory. Sunny beach is the prime spot for travelers as its clean blue water and a peaceful breeze relax the soul, it is the perfect representation of a traveler’s favorite. The Plovdiv Roman theatre represents the art and talent of the country and the Old Nessebar the town’s street’s beauty. The cuisine of this majestic country is to die for, the exquisite palate of Bulgarians devours a number of non-vegetarian delights that should not be missed at all.
General required documents for a Bulgaria Tourist Visa Application:
Passport: Home country passport with a minimum of six months validity. The new passport should have a minimum of 3 blank pages and also should submit the old passport if any.
Application Form: Duly filled application form issued by the Embassy of Bulgaria. Fully concluded in English and signed and dated by the applicant himself ( signed by both parents in case of minors, below the age of 18)
Valid UAE Residency: Emirates ID and Copy of the stamped residency visa (valid at least three months from the date of expiry of the requested visa / intended end of the journey)
Original Invitation declaration and photocopy, drawn up by a natural person declaring to provide accommodation and financial means for a period of stay of the applicant on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria; The invitation has to be certified by a notary and the Migration Directorate of the Ministry of Interior in Bulgaria
Hotel Reservation(s) covering the duration of trip
- 1 passport copy of pages containing personal data
- 1 copy of the signature page (signed by the passport holder
- 1 copy of UAE residence permit/visa
- Copies of previous Schengen visa if any
For GCC Nationals- Copy of valid Emirates ID card
Personal Photograph: 2 recent colour photographs
- Two identical photos. Not older than six months.
- Photo size: 35x45mm.
- In colour. No black and white
- The Head should take 70-80% of the photo.
- Brightly coloured background. Light grey is suggested. No patterns.
- Facing the camera
- Neutral face expression
- Avoid uniforms or colours matching the background.
Personal Covering letter: Stating the intention of the travel and details of family members travelling are also recommended when applying for the Bulgaria Tourist visa.
Proof of sufficient financial means:
- Six months original stamped and signed personal bank statement showing regular income, no deposits. Company owners can submit the bank statement of the company with a letter from the bank proving he is a signatory on this bank account.
- Bank statements should not be “credit card statements”. If not enough balance on the current account, The applicant can also submit the personal saving account (cash is not accepted as proof of funds).
- For retired persons: proof of pension or other regular income.
- Please highlight your regular income (salary, pension, etc…) on the bank statement.
Medical Insurance- Overseas Travel Insurance
Requirements: Your insurance should be valid for the entire period of the requested visa.
Letter from local employer/sponsor (NOL)-NOC Letter from the Employer: The NOC should include name, postal address and telephone number of sponsor/company, with details about applicant’s working position, starting date of employment and salary and expected date to resume duties and purpose of travel. In the case of a partner, NOC should be obtained from other partners and Also valid trade license copy for the investor/partner of the company should be attached with the NOC.
In case of dependents- Sponsors valid passport copy and UAE residence visa to be attached with the cover letter.
If minors below the age of 18 (if applicable) – establishing legal parenthood: Copy of either birth certificate/proof of adoption/custody decree, if parents are divorced / death certificate of parent (The Slovenia Consulate may request to submit the original document at a later stage).
Documents, need to be translated into English. “Letter of consent” (Authorization of Minors) from parents, including passport copies and valid UAE residence visa copies of both parents/ legal guardians in case the children are travelling with others.
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Hotel Reservation
- Day wise travel plan (Itinerary)
Supporting Documents Needed for Bulgaria Tourist Visa Application from Dubai
- If a company owner; Company Trade License Copy and if it is a partnership, NOC from the partner is also needed.
- If Student: School / College / Institute ID Card
- If Retired: Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
- If Minor: Birth Certificate; No Objection Certificate from the parent’s non-accompanying parent
- If Visiting friend or relative: Invitation letter; Inviter’s ID proof like Passport or Resident Permit, Address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill etc.
- If Sponsored: Sponsorship letter; Sponsor’s national ID proof or Resident permit, Updated bank statement of last 6 months,
- For Business Visa: Invitation letter from host Company stating the purpose of the trip, business details etc.