Belgium Tourist Visa from Dubai
Belgium Tourist Visa for UAE Residents : Apply for Belgium Visit Visa
Apply for Belgium Tourist from Dubai with Go Kite Tours. Located in northwestern Europe, Belgium is one of the smallest and most densely populated European countries.
The most obvious reason to visit this European country is for the outstanding architecture, picturesque small towns on lakes, and even the bigger Antwerp city has many things to offer its visitors. The most popular tourist destination in Belgium is the town of Bruges which welcomes visitors with the picturesque, charming and impossibly quaint town.
Tourist Visa to Belgium
Most travellers do need a tourist visa to enter Belgium, especially if you are travelling from Asia and Middle-eastern. The Belgium tourist visa also knowns as the Schengen short term travel visa is a travel document that allows you to enter Belgium and travel to other Schengen destinations.
The Belgium Tourist visa is issued for those who want to visit the country for Leisure purposes (Tourism purposes, or visiting your friends or family). The travellers who entered Belgium on a tourist visa must not take up gainful employment during their stay and they should exceed the visa validity.
All tourist visa holders are not allowed to work or study in Belgium. Therefore, you must apply for a work permit or student visa or any other type of visa based on your intention of staying.
If you are holding a Tourist Visa (Schengen Visa) issued by Belgium you are also allowed to travel to the below-listed Schengen countries:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
Documents Required for Belgium Tourist Visa
Passport: Home country passport with a minimum of six months validity. The new passport should have a minimum of 3 blank pages and also should submit the old passport if any.
Application Form: Duly filled application form issued by the Embassy of Germany. Fully concluded in English or German and signed and dated by the applicant himself ( signed by both parents in case of minors, below the age of 18)
Valid UAE Residency: Emirates ID and Copy of the stamped residency visa (valid at least three months from the date of expiry of the requested visa / intended end of the journey)
- 1 passport copy of pages containing personal data
- 1 copy of the signature page (signed by the passport holder
- 1 copy of UAE residence permit/visa
- Copies of previous Schengen visa
For GCC Nationals- Copy of valid Emirates ID card
Personal Photograph: 2 recent colour photographs
- Two identical photos. Not older than six months.
- Photo size: 35x45mm.
- In colour. No black and white
- The Head should take 70-80% of the photo.
- Brightly coloured background. Light grey is suggested.No patterns.
- Facing the camera
- Neutral face expression
- Avoid uniforms or colours matching the background.
Personal Covering letter: Stating the intention of the travel and details of family members travelling.
Proof of sufficient financial means:
- Original stamped and signed personal bank statement for the last three months showing regular income, no deposits If the applicant is an owner of a company or a partner, he can submit the bank statement of the company with a letter from the bank proving he is a signatory on this bank account.
- Bank statements should not be “credit card statements”. If not enough balance on the current account, the applicant should additionally provide bank statements of the “saving accounts” for the last 3 months. The bank statement must show the applicant’s name, and be stamped and signed by the bank’s representative (cash is not accepted as proof of funds).
- For retired persons: proof of pension or other regular income.
- Please highlight your regular income (salary, pension, etc…) on the bank statement.
Medical Insurance- Overseas Travel Insurance
Requirements: Valid for the entire period of the requested visa and for all Schengen countries. Minimum coverage 30,000 € and repatriation. (Medical insurances of credit cards are not accepted). Conditions must be stated either on an insurance document or on a separate verification letter
Letter from local employer/sponsor (NOL): Including name, postal address and telephone number of sponsor/company, with details about applicant’s working position, starting date of employment and salary and expected date to resume duties and intention of travel. Also valid trade license copy for investor/partner of the company.
In case of dependents- Sponsors valid passport copy and UAE residence visa to be attached with the cover letter.
Additional documents for minors below the age of 18 (if applicable) – proving legal parenthood: Copy of either birth certificate/proof of adoption/custody decree, if parents are divorced / death certificate of parent (Consulate reserves the right to request the original document at a later stage). Documents, need to be translated into either German or English. “Letter of consent” (Authorization of Minors) from parents, including passport copies and valid UAE residence visa copies of both parents/ legal guardian.
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Hotel Reservation
- Day wise travel plan (Itinerary)
Supporting Documents Needed for Belgium Tourist Visa
- If a company owner; Company Trade License Copy and if it is a partnership, NOC from the partner is also needed.
- If Student: School / College / Institute ID Card
- If Retired: Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
- If Minor: Birth Certificate; No Objection Certificate from the parent’s non-accompanying parent
- If Visiting friend or relative: Invitation letter; Inviter’s ID proof like Passport or Resident Permit, Address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill etc.
- If Sponsored: Sponsorship letter; Sponsor’s national ID proof or Resident permit, Updated bank statement of last 6 months,
- For Business Visa: Invitation letter from host Company stating the purpose of the trip, business details etc