Belarus Tourist Visa from Dubai
Dubai to Belarus Tourist Visa-Belarus Visit Visa for UAE Residents
Planning a trip to Belarus from Dubai? Now apply for a Belarus Tourist visa from Dubai with Go Kite Tours. Fast and reliable tourist visa service provider to Belarus for the UAE residents. Most of the UAE Residents do need a tourist visa to enter Belarus (except those passport holders who get visa on arrival) and UAE nationals.
What is a Belarus Tourist Visa?
The Tourist Visa is permission to enter, stay and transit through the territory of Belarus for leisure or travel purposes. Just having a Tourist visa does not grant entry to Belarus, all travellers are subject to verification and should meet all other legal requirements for granting a traveller the entry.
Who needs a visa to enter Belarus?
Citizens of the below-listed countries need to obtain a Tourist visa before travelling to Belarus, If you are a UAE resident you can apply for a Belarus Tourist visa from Dubai (Stamped visa).
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Comoros, Congo Republic, DR Congo, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste (East Timor), Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
On arrival visa to Belarus for UAE Residents
Albania, Andorra Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, North Korea (DPRK), North Macedonia, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican, Venezuela.
General required documents for a Belarus Tourist Visa Application:
Below listed are the general documents needed to apply for a visit visa to Belarus from Dubai. The below-listed ones are the most common documents to be submitted. These documents are subject to change based on your nationality. and the embassy may request additional documents.
Passport: Home country passport with a minimum of six months validity (or Three months). The new passport should have a minimum of 3 blank pages and also should submit the old passport if any.
Application Form: Duly filled application form issued by the Embassy of Belarus. Fully concluded in English and signed and dated by the applicant himself ( signed by both parents in case of minors, below the age of 18)
Valid UAE Residency: Emirates ID and Copy of the stamped residency visa (valid at least three months from the date of expiry of the requested visa / intended end of the journey)
Proof of sufficient financial means:
- Six months original stamped and signed personal bank statement showing regular income, no deposits. Company owners can submit the bank statement of the company with a letter from the bank proving he is a signatory on this bank account.
- Bank statements should not be “credit card statements”. If not enough balance on the current account, The applicant can also submit the personal saving account (cash is not accepted as proof of funds).
- For retired persons: proof of pension or other regular income.
- Highlight your regular income (salary, pension, etc…) on the bank statement.
Medical Insurance- Overseas Travel Insurance
Requirements: Your insurance should be valid for the entire period of the requested visa and all Schengen countries. Minimum coverage 30,000 € and repatriation. (Medical insurances of credit cards are not accepted).
Letter from local employer/sponsor -NOC Letter from the Employer (Proof of Employment):
The NOC should include name, postal address and telephone number of sponsor/company, with details about applicant’s working position, starting date of employment and salary and expected date to resume duties and purpose of travel. In the case of a partner, NOC should be obtained from other partners and Also valid trade license copy for the investor/partner of the company should be attached with the NOC.
In case of dependents- Sponsors valid passport copy and UAE residence visa to be attached with the cover letter.
If minors below the age of 18 (if applicable) – establishing legal parenthood: Copy of either birth certificate/proof of adoption/custody decree, if parents are divorced / death certificate of parent (The Belarus Consulate may request to submit the original document at a later stage).
Documents, need to be translated into English. “Letter of consent” (Authorization of Minors) from parents, including passport copies and valid UAE residence visa copies of both parents/ legal guardians in case the children are travelling with others.
Travel Documents: (stamped and signed by travel agent)
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Confirmed Hotel Reservation
- Day wise travel plan (Itinerary)
Supporting Documents Needed for Belarus Tourist Visa Application from Dubai
- If a company owner; Company Trade License Copy and if it is a partnership, NOC from the partner is also needed.
- If Student: School / College / Institute ID Card.
- If Retired: Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
- If Minor: Birth Certificate; No Objection Certificate from the parent’s non-accompanying parent.
- If Visiting friend or relative: Invitation letter; Inviter’s ID proof like Passport or Resident Permit, Address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill etc.
- If Sponsored: Sponsorship letter; Sponsor’s national ID proof or Resident permit, Updated bank statement of last 6 months,
- For Business Visa: Invitation letter from host Company stating the purpose of the trip, business details etc.
- Personal Covering Letter explaining purpose of travel to the country.